THIS BLOG IS RUBBISH

Friday, February 17, 2006

The Complimenting Commenter

For my first effort, I decided to start with the blog that started it all: The Complimenting Commenter.

Blog Name: The Complimenting Commenter
URL:
http://complimenter.blogspot.com/
Comment Left: This blog is puerile, and lacks redemptive qualities.

Overall, I applaud this website in its desire to create happy-squishy feelings by running around complimenting people on their blogs. Of course, the idea of complimenting someone regardless of merit is pretty much as stupid as, say, insulting someone regardless of whether or not they deserve it.

1 comment:

The Complimenting Commenter said...

A very interesting idea. It seems that you have a well thought out blog and I hope it gets off the ground. I appreciate being so highly placed in your spectrum. If I may give a suggestion - my blog title is spelled Commenter, not Commentor. Also I don't give out compliments to blogs without merit, I just find merit where others might not. Also, the comment you left is appreciated.

Thanks again!